She loves me but wants to stay solitary. Why?

There is a girl i like and she also likes me. I came to her city for 3 months but in initial month, i fell in love with her. She will do phd due to which she wants to remain solitary or single.
But i know she likes me but her education path makes her doubtful.
My 2 months are remaining and i know i can't get her.
and she also says me to try not include her in my personal life (WhatsApp message).

So what do i reply her in whatsapp message?
But how do i convince her without hurting her feelings? ( I am here for 2 and half months then i will leave her city)

Most Helpful Girl

• It sadly sounds to me like she is letting you down easy. The biggest giveaway is telling you not to include her in your personal life.

I don't buy "her education path makes her doubtful. " May make her a bit busy at times, but usually this is an excuse to avoid someone romantically.

She may seem friendly, but I'm afraid it seems that is all she wants.

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds to me like she doesn't want to become vulnerable, or doesn't want to take on a relationship when there's already so much going on. Sounds like she just wants to keep it light, no deeper connection coz she's scared of falling into it.

• She's got her priorities straight, in my opinion. It would be worse to string someone along when you know that you don't have time for a relationship than it is to be honest with them from the beginning.

• She's married to her field of study. You can text her, but don't expect anything more that friendship.

What Guys Said 1

• Run away with her and get married ^^.