Girls, When you meet a group of guys for the firs time , why are you quiet around a particular guy?

So you meeta group of guys ( all are random) for the first time and have a conversation. Why would you open up to guys quickly , but be quiet towards a particular guy in the group?

What makes you act in such a way. Likely reason/s?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• There are two factors here that make me act that way:
    1- I don't like that guy (because different reasons). One of the could be that he talked first to another girl, before talking to me. I don't admire him in particular, I think he's fake or not different from other peole but still
    2- He has a big ego and wants to be the centre of attention. I don't give this to him if he hasn't given to me what I want before

• Thanks :) What if the guy is quiet like the other guys... But you initiate the conversation with the other guys first except him?

• If I told a guy that I find a guy attractive it may be bacause I consider him a friend or I can't keep it to myself.
      I don't aim to make a guy jealous, I just believe that girls who are surrounded by guys in general are more appealing

• So you don't like the random guy?

What Girls Said 6

• I might just not know how to connect to him properly. I know that when I met my boyfriend's friends I couldn't talk to this one boy but I managed to talk to the others just fine. He just wasn't my kind of guy and conversation didn't come easy.

• Thanks :) What do you mean, he wasn't your kind of guy?

• what do you think is the best way to find if a girl you met fancies you?

• Ask her out. There's no real way to find out whether she likes you other than to actually ask her. Worst she can do is say no afterall.

• I notice he is smart with his words and is cute.

I don't want to say something stupid to him.

😊😊

• Thanks :) what if he hasn't talked a lot and you are quiet with him?

• Don't thank me... Thank your loving parents :) Good luck to u !!

• Alrighty :) :) you too

• I might like him... That's why

• you like him or find him attractive

• Thanks :) I also want to ask you, why do girls in general mention to a random guy , about guys they find attractive or hitting on them?

Is it because the girl hates the random guy OR likes him and wants to get him jealous OR doesn't care about him?

• It doesn't matter... I didn't figure out when I was really new to this site as well ;) Haha... You are really patient though :D

• oh thanks. 👌 just trying to help 😇

• Maybe you think he's cute so you feel self conscious.

• Either really attracted to you or didn't notice you... often talking to the cute guys friends first is less intimidating.