Guys, What are u most likely to do with an overweight girl?

By overweight i do not mean insanely obese... I mean a little bit to the overweight side but still healthy... with curves, a nice face and everything...
if the girl is kind, funny, smart , intellectual, confident and overall cool.. Would u date her? Or just friend zone her? What if she is crushing on u? What if her face looks like mine?

• Friend-zone her
    62% (34)
  • Date her
    38% (21)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

27

Most Helpful Guy

• If she was everything you mentioned and loyal, I'd date her. I'D MARRY HER. Her physical appearance can easily be changed with some dedication, diet, and exercise. It'd need to be her idea of course, i'd just support.

What Guys Said 26

• I wouldn't friend her or date her. I would casually speak to her if I bumped into her but I wouldn't go out of my way to be her friend.
    As a guy I don't need women as "friends", You become a "friend" with females you are interest in and that don't like you back therefore you "become the friend" because you have too, or you become the friend because someone close to her is an interest to you and she is the best way to get closer to that person.

Guys can't be themselves around girls, because girls are to judgmental about the differences that make us male, we can't talk the same way or act the same way when girls are around so when we want friends, girls are not beneficial unless there is something else to gain.

• I agree.. Male frnds r far better than female frnds. I m most comfy around my guy frnds but I had a good luck with my female frnds so they r my life now :p

• Yes, i prefer dating overweight girls / curvy girls
    as long as they are funny, loving, caring and lack
    sarcasm. i know some overweight girls are really gorgeous
    but they can scare a guy away and also i am not big on
    physical appearance it has to come from her heart and
    i can fall in love with her..

• Date her, love her, adore her, baby-make with her. :)

You're describing the best kind of girl.

If her face looked like yours, cool. But it doesn't. :)

• I like some curves and a little meat on the bones for sure! However, I often find men's and women's definition of curvy is very different...

• True... By curvy i meant small waist and comparatively bigger hips... :)

• then that is what I like! I used to like the super slim girls, but a few years ago I dated a girl with some truly womanly curves, hips and waist and all, I won't go back!

and I just know that lots of overweight women were trying to fit int the curvy category a while back, though I think the internet sort of stopped that some.

• :) :) good to know.. Thanks for replying

• Date her

,,,

• I really couldn't say, it would depend on whether or not I clicked with her or had any connection with her at all. As I am someone who has very specific things that attract me.

• Depends on if I think she's attractive. The scale could say she's overweight, but she may carry it well.

I've been with a big girl before anyway. Like she legit had pot belly.

• If she carried her weight well (as in she didn't look like she was pregnant) and she was still smaller than me, then I would still date her.

• Bro don't be so shallow dog. Fuck what other guys think! If she is someone you really like them date her! In the end it's happiness that peoe envy.

• Bruh I'm a girl first of all and thanks for such a clear answer! Lol

• Also there is nothing wrong with your face

• Lol man i know there is nothing wrong with my face.. Ur relly funny! XD

• If I had feelings for her then date her. Size shouldn't be an issue.

• I would definitely date her by that description. Curves and a nice face is something I really like. Especially if she is kind, funny, smart and cool to be around.

• Depends on whether I find her attractive. If yes, date. If no, friendzone.

• I'd probably visit her every day at the zoo and would ask the zookeepers if I could ride her back for an hour.

• Get to know her better then decide

• Since when person's appearance plays a role of choosing her, of course if she is lovable then these things will go out of the window.

in other words.

DATE HER

• I'd friendzone her.

• If she really loves me n loyal with me then idc about anything else 😉

• Friend-zone, I have very high beauty standards.

• Thats a big no but if she is pretty then yes

• try to roll her over 15 times, as a work out... for myself.

• Is a really hard thing to say but yes

• I actually like it when girls are a bit chubby. As long as she's not obese, it's fine.

• There are a lots of ifs in this question

• I would fuck zone her

• I would date her.

• something different in my openion