Guys, He never texts or calls unless it's to organise a date?

We've been on about 4 dates (one per weekend). He never texts me in between dates unless it's to organise the next date. I even tried texting him once the day after one of our dates and he didn't reply but then texted a few days later to invite me to his house this weekend. What's going on?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty standard of guys, at least of most of the ones I know. I mean I would definitely reply if you texted me but I would really initiate texts for important reasons for two reasons:

1. Not come off as clingy/needy/always needing your attention. Trust me this is a bigger turn off in dating with women then you might realize.

2. Generally speaking, if we discuss almost all our day to day stuff regularly, then by the time we go on the date we won't have much to talk about and the date is going to feel either like it's become boring/stagnated or purely about physical aspects.

What Guys Said 8

• I would say he is interested, he may just not be much of a texter! too often we let technology and social media interject itself into our personal relationships...

though, there is also the chance he is just interested din sex...

• I'd just mention it to him and be like hey, you're not much of a texter. lol Now if you guys are having sex then that's probably all he wants. Damn a date per weekend? That's too much for me. haha. I guess one date a week is ok, just not every weekend. I would think by now you guys have been on enough dates to be able to text a few times and have conversations.

• He probably just prefers talking in person. After all, if you're texting all the time, you'd have nothing left to speak about during your date.

• He doesn't wanna come across being deperate

• he's playing stupid mind games. tell him to cut that shit out and if he really likes you then he wouldn't be doing that kind of crap.

• Well if he does that, not much to talk about in the car or date.

• That's generally what texting and calling is for, lol. The fact that people try to have convos over them, always makes me laugh

• I personally prefer face to face over text or call

• How does that even answer the question?