Guys, seeing someone but I kissed someone else?

I saw this guy for about a month and i was so happy to be around him and i felt like we had a lot of fun together but the last few weeks he has not been messaging me and if i message him he will take ages to reply, i also found that it used to be him to text me but these last few weeks it was always me texting him and since he took ages to reply and he was really blunt compared to before i figured he wasn't that interested. i also found out that he had kissed another girl while seeing me. with all this happening i was pretty hurt because he had said he really liked me. the other night i went out with my friends and we had a massive night i was talking to this guy and next thing we started kissing after the kiss i felt terrible i stopped and made sure i would just find my friends and have a night out with them, becuase i didn't want anyone to get hurt. today my friend posted a photo on my facebook (i didn't know she had taken it) and he saw it he then messaged her saying he has been so busy and wishes he had made more time to see me, that he was gonna message me tonight but didn't want to be awkward with the pic, he also said he thinks highly of me and that im a legend! i think these are all good but i really want to see him sometime next week to clear things up as i dont wanna hurt him. we werent official or anything so i figured i didn't do anything wrong. my main questons are boys:

should i message him in a few days time?
should i clear things up with him if i see him?
if you were him how would you be feeling? would you hate me?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was you, I'd try to meet with him and "talk" about things. It sounds like there is a lot to talk about, and maybe being in person might be the best way to do that.

I wouldn't wanna be in an open relationship anyway. I'm just not good with that. But that's just me... if I was this guy in what I understood to be an open relationship, nothing exclusive, then no I wouldn't be mad at you. you did nothing wrong. Maybe I wouldn't be exactly thrilled to see you kissing some other guy, but if it's open, then I'd know it's not cheating. So I would forgive you.

• thanks that was really helpful. do you think i should message him to catch up in the next few days?

• Do you think I should?

• Sure go for it :)

What Guys Said 5

• I would definitley be upset. To me dating is to see if there is a connection or not and I can't do that if she is messing around with other guys. I am not saying you were but it definitley would look like it. The biggest problem here is you were not communicating with him and he wasn't with you, however you read far to much into his texts then you should have. You made assumptions about there meaning and the meaning of the time it took him to respond and that was not fair. So you need to talk to him about this as soon as you can. Tell him everything don't try and shift the blame don't try to point fingures just state essentially what you said here. Don't know if things will work out or not but communicating is the only way your going to resolve this. Also just as a rule of thum stop reading into texts, it seems like every problem women have on this site is due to them jumping to conclusions about a text or the time it took to respond to one. Men in general are fairley straight forward with there communications.

• I think your overthinking a little too much and that you weren't in a relationship/seeing him in the first place. Was there ever any form of you 2 establishing a relationship? Maybe you kissed the other guy because you aren't really in a relationship? You get me

• It's best to clear things up; you don't want to give someone a false hope

• this guy sounds like a douche drop him.

• Funny, you sound like this girl I knew. She failed to mention she had gotten married, yet, went ahead and kissed me, when I asked for one, knowing she was married