Guys, What keeps u driven in a relationship?

What will make u think twice b4 breaking up? What will drive u to fight for the girl? What makes u love her?

• Friendship
    18% (7)
  • Mutual Understanding
    30% (12)
  • Sex
    10% (4)
  • Passion
    20% (8)
  • Other.(please elaborate)
    22% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally have opted out of relationships. I would not fight for a girl. If she wants to be with me she can meet me in the middle.

I will say though that being open minded, independent, taking personal responsibility for her actions and have lots of mutual interests would go a long way.

• :) thanks for replying

What Guys Said 9

• Okay, I don't understand your question, I mean can this kind of be generalized, I am saying because each guy is different and different things drive guys to be in a relationship, every guys needs and wants are different so I don't know if such a question can be generalized but yes guys in common have certain things, that's true and that does drive them to be in a relationship.

I do have mine as well, but it's hard to explain.

• Love of course

• When you are human, you have to understand that we are all diferent, so we all have defects, if I am with someone, then that means that that person is great, so if in a moment I dont feel like being with her I think in all those good things I found in her and that is not that easy to go and find a new person that will understand me in the same way.

• I see... Thanks for giving me ur insight

• All of the above

• All of the above.. The Main Coarse Is To Find Someone, And Meet Me Half Way, And Be On The Same Page With Me...

• Tangible gain.

• Companionship.

• B and C. And anything else which keep me tied with girl.

• nothing. so E... .