Do black girls like white guys?

I'm white and I don't know why, but I'm more attracted to non-white girls than white girls. So my question is, do non-white girls, in general, feel more attracted to white guys?

P. S. Non-white girls = Medium brown to brown to black

Most Helpful Girl

• lots of them do.

What Girls Said 5

• I guess you are not exposed to black people very much. Of course they do! Have you seen the questions flooding everyday about knowing whether if they are attractive for white d00ds.

• *facepalm*

• I am more attracted to white and hispanics. (Im mixed if that counts)

• I'm not sure if they are MORE attracted to white guys or not, but plenty of my "non-white" friends are attracted to plenty of white guys!

• About 50% of black girls like white guys, and I am one of them.

What Guys Said 5

• Historically, it is the highest group rated among interracial relations in the U. S. so yes.

• I don't see why not

• if you do a search on GaG in the search bar, typing in do white guys date black girls, you'll literally, quite literally, get hundreds of results, largely consisting of black women asking about how to attract white men. It's one of the most popular interracially related questions on here since GaG has been around. So if that's any indication of what black women these days are looking for, you have nothing to worry about.

• Some do, some don't

• No, not usually.