What should I talk to him about?

I've started messaging this guy very recently and I don't know what to talk about. Yesterday he suggested that we meet up at some point during the summer holidays, and I said yes. But because we've only just started talking I feel like our conversations are quickly dying down and sometimes may be boring. So do you know any good conversation starters? Or good questions to ask him?

Most Helpful Guy

• start with joking... dont use "OK" word frequently this will make your mate annoyed...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• First of all, showing interest in what he says no matter what it is, is key. Generally asking a lot of questions about what he's been up to what he did during the day are quite easy to ask and maintain conversation. Asking about what his interests are, is a nice chance to get to know him and let him get to know you as well, as you can chip in and share with him your likes and dislikes. Normal stuff, don't let nerves get the best of you! :)