My boyfriend or casual acquaintance of two months quit texting or calling me, said no excuse for not texting.

I haven't heard from him in two months and he never told me he didn't want to see me or not to call him. It was left up in the open and I don't feel any closure. May be my closure is the fact he doesn't call or text me. I really would like to text him should I wait or let this go?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes the only closure we get is no closure. I'm a little confused that the header and the body make is seem like you are referring to the same two months...

Was he your boyfriend for two months - and then two months ago stopped communicating? This totalling four months? Whatever it is...the lack of communciation for the last two months would be a big indicator to me that there is nothing there.

Move on - keep yourself busy and by all means - if he does get lonely one night and suggest a booty call - you tell him you'll be right over and roll over and get back to sleep...with a little devil smile on your face. Under NO circumstances should you even consider giving this person another iota of your time, energy or self-respect because he's been nothing but disrespectful to you!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Well it seems to me that he is not a boyfriend cause a boyfriend would at least tell you something, if its been a month eff em he was just a d*** in disguise...find somebody new good luck

• Let it go. He's no longer interested.

• move on!