She got cold feet about having sex... then started ignoring me?

We've been dating for 3 weeks, everything was going fine, and she was acting like a couple (which was great, because I wanted a relationship with her), on our last date we were making out at my place, then she got cold feet and became cold/distant... what gives?

Most Helpful Girl

• She felt pressured or embarrassed. What is so hard to understand

• Mmm nothing, but I told her it doesn't have to get sexual this fast, but now she's completely not even talking to me even though she insisted she's been having a great time and I need to help her with how to express herself... but how can I do that if she's not even talking to me?

• Well I already asked her out again, zero response for a week now

• try the flowers. what is the worst that happens? You are out the $10 for the flowers?

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe she thought you were trying to rush into things.. & she didn't like that.

• maybe you were going to fast

• She's either not ready for sex ( possibly virgin) or could be afraid that it's too soon. That or she may be afraid that you might have "used" her.

What Guys Said 2

• She is feeling pressurised into haveing sex - Give her some space and agree to go at her pace

• She wasn't ready you were probably going to fast slow it down and go at her pace and try again but at a pace that she's comfortable with