Is it cute or creepy if your significant other showed up unannounced?

Takes?
Stories? (I know there must be juicy ones about being caught doing something :d )

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex boyfriend showed up to a bar I was hanging out with my friends at once to surprise me, and at the perfect time. Some dude was hitting on me and I was giving him the clear "I have a boyfriend, no thank you" spiel. My guy came up from behind me and stuffed his hand into my butt pocket and introduced himself and chased the guy off. It was awesome because it showed my boyfriend that he could trust me, even if alcohol was involved.

What Guys Said 1

• not a SO moment but I was dating this girl and knew when her lunch break was, surprised her with takeout sushi, she loved it.

What Girls Said 2

• My ex showed up a day early when he was visiting me the first time at school. He meant it to be sweet and romantic, but I had so much stuff to do that day that it just made me really anxious.

• Cute if you are living by yourself, I think.