Why do some hot girls try to seduce every guy?

You know the kind of girl I mean. Skinny, fake rack, long hair extensions, bleached teeth, a ton of makeup. Probably a "fitness model", bartender, or waitress at Hooters. It's like some of think that because they look decent in a bikini they can hit on any guy they want and shove their boobs and ass in his face, even if he has a wedding ring on. Is it just a simple ego-boost thing, or do they actually enjoy the feeling of getting that guy's attention and knowing that he finds them hotter than his girlfriend? 😒

To be fair, decent (and taken) guys most likely wouldn't go to "breastaurants." But it just burns my biscuits to think of my guy going there for an innocent bite with a buddy in between classes and being treated to half-naked, busty, flirty chicks.

I know I sound bitter, but if you're reading this and you fit any of the descriptions above, don't think I'm ragging on you. I'm not. I'm aware that you might be waitressing or bartending to pay your way through school (and need the extra money from tips) or that you might have gotten plastic surgery to resolve serious self-esteem issues, and that's your business. ✌🏼️

Most Helpful Guy

• It think it is a combination of reasons you gave.

What Guys Said 4

• cause that's all she's got going for her in life. kinda sucks how the potential of her world is so small.

• Oh burn baby burn

• Yeah... and I'm sure many of them end up being miserable housewives, disappointed that they didn't use their full potential when they were young. :(

• if they did they can always fix it, but living a life a certain way due to being so comfortable, which doesn't allow you to expand the universe in your mind, will most likely just keep you there forever. it sucks.

• Yes its an ego boost. Similar to how majority of women today always posting selfies of themselves in scantly dresses (before they hit the club) on their facebook.

• They are just way too hot that every guy they come across gets seduced

• But some girls look very fake. Fake breasts and noses, fake eyelashes, fake hair, fake nails... Why is that hot?

• It's only hot to some guys

• You must be a southern belle, yes?

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe they need extra tips that week because they were sick last week and need to make rent. You don't know anything about them or their lives. It's not right for you to judge them.

• I'm not trying to judge them, I'm trying to ask why they think it's okay to flirt with a married man who's clearly there to eat, not meet girls.

• Flirting is part of their *job*. The appeal of going to a restaurant like hooters is that pretty girls will let men flirt with them. If they wanted "good wings" they could have gone to TGI Friday's or something else. It's like asking "why are there people checking out my groceries at a check stand in a grocery store I went to? Don't they know I'm married?"

• Because they're hot so they're use to getting whatever they want. It's their main source of power.