Girls, How would you react if your guy made you a romantic dinner?

You came home (or over to his place) and he made you favorite dinner and dessert, had your favorite tv show/movie, and offered to give you a foot massage and or draw you a nice bubble bath and pamper you. Your reaction?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I need to date someone who can cook since I'm really bad at that! But then it would kinda go without saying that my partner cooks for me, right? I could bake for him to make the effort even lol ~ other than that I'm absolutely not into any romantic stuff actually but a movie together is always nice, as long as the genre isn't romance omg

What Girls Said 12

• A biiiiiig hug and I will try my best not break a bone lol , A kiss and I will love him even moooore <3 <3 <3 I would be Sooooo happy :D

@SpecialWael maybe in the future u would do something like this :) <3 Hahaha get ready :D

• I would love him forever and I might probably loose a tear or two out of pure happyness.

• I would melt

• Smile big, hug tight, and a

And then thank you with a cheerful smile 😊😊☺☺☺😃

That would be very sweet of him to do.

• Yessssssss!!! Lets get it on baby.. I would be soooooo.. HAPPY 💕

• I would be smiling and blushing so much :D <3

• I either cry tears of joy or just stand in shock then give him a big kiss

• "What are you after?" If definitely be suspicious. He's definitely up to something.

• He might get some lovin later ;)

• I would ask him if he would marry me

• He wants lots of sex from me

• I would fall deeper in love😍😍