Anyone been in this situation with their first love?

Have you ever fallen for someone literally out of the blue, chased after them become quite close/good friends with you, they act like they like you, but then they break your heart and go out with someone else?

So I fell for my first love, chased after him and never got him.

Has anyone else been through that?

With the first love? :)

• Yes
  • No
  • Just Looking at Answers

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you asked the guy out? I see this happen often, the girl chases the guy, but never actually asks him out. Then she gets disappointed because the guy is with someone else.

Not saying this applies to you, it's just a thing that I see often. If you want a guy, you need to make a move on him.

• He was with someone when i started liking him, and I knew I had no chance anyway because someone else asked him out and he said he wasn't looking for a relationship at the time :)

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah once, but I wouldn't call it love

What Girls Said 3

• No. I don't think I've ever been in love though I have had heavy feelings for a few guys I dated.

• Yes.. Expect for it to possibly happen again... Heart break... part of life.

• yes, i have.