How do I get him back?

I was afraid of getting close to him & letting him in and scared of being hurt by him, so ultimetly I ended up pushing him away. I think he feels I completed rejected him. The problem is from both sides because we never really talked about what we were or how we felt about eachother so since I have major trust issues, I assumed he only wanted to hook up. But now I dont know if thats the case or if he did like me too?

I really want to talk to him but I don't know how to bring it up to him that I want to talk. What should I say when I message him. I want to do it in person

Most Helpful Guy

• is he mad at u atm? if not u can always talk 2 him then and ask how he ffeels bout u, i guess...

• Im not sure if he's mad, but we went camping for a few days and he didn't try to hangout with me or really talk to me, and was with some other girl...

• was he starin at u, or not even this?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Just message him and arrange plans to meet up. Once you meet up tell him exactly how you feel, honesty is the best policy😂. I'm sure he will take you back if you tell him exactly how you feel. Good luck!!

• Yes, but the problem was we never really defined what we were so I dont know what he felt for me..

• live your life and he will come back.

• Even if I hurt him potentially?