Why do black guys pretend they don't get mad when black women date out?

I hear black guys say they don't care when black women date out but when I date black women I get looks and rolling of the eyes.

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not exactly sure but when there is an beautiful black woman with a jaw-dropping physique, a sophisticated strut, a magnetic vibe, and a non-black man next to her, there are AT LEAST 5 black men who start giving Ursula (from the Little Mermaid) eyebrows. Lulz.

0|1
    0|0
    • Especially if the non-black women they date are overweight, have excess fat, or are generally plain and/or average looking. I remember a white guy who loves black women/black culture and an African American guy chatting at work (while my nosey, bored ass was pretending not to listen). They saw a pretty black girl walk by with a white guy, hand in hand, and the African American guy seemed like he was offended while the white guy just looked at him and grinned like "Damn straight"

What Girls Said 4

• Some genuinely don't care

0|0
    0|1
  • Every race has the same problem. Anyone who does it is insecure. Thats what it boils down to.

0|0
    0|0
    • From my experience every race admits they do but black guys.

• Show All
    • Its the wrong attitude to have.

• Yeah but because of history they have it.

• YES! I have encountered this! I dated a black man for a year (I am white) and I got all kinds of hateful looks, comments, and even threats from black women. People spray painted my mailbox in my apartment. So many nasty looks. I don't understand what I did. I am not even from this country. I am not a racist. I never took anyone's husband away, im just a girl trying to earn a living in a new country.

0|0
    0|1
    • I don't think you understood my question. Why are black guys jealous of people dating black girls.

• yes, I read it. My situation was the same, only it was black women jealous over a black man dating a white woman

• never seen this before.

0|0
    0|1
    • Well if you live in same race area of course you haven't

What Guys Said 1

• Because we honestly don't care xD

0|0
    3|2
    • Then explain salty looks I get. Some clearly do.

• Well I honestly wouldn't care. They're probably jealous that you pulled an attractive black female. It's more of a "Damn, how did he pull that?" than being mad about it.