Help torn between her and being single?

For the last few years of college, I have just wanted to party go to bars and hook up with random girls. However I met this amazing girl a couple of months ago and I am torn between my lifestyle of fun and her. There is not absolutely anything I would change about her. She's smart, beautiful, caring, has high morals, everything that you would look for in a wife except at 22 years old a wife is not exactly what I'm looking for. Should I let this girl go or should I try a relationship with her? Another big thing is that she's waiting until marriage for sex. I've never been in a sexless relationship before but I've never met a girl this amazing before either. I really do want to be single and hook up with random girls but the at the same time I want her. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to think long and hard if you'd be satisfied being in a relationship with her, without sex. IF that's a deal breaker, I wouldn't call you anything negative, now a days it really can be. It would be for me at least. You have to think about yourself, as much as you find her amazing, you really have to trust your gut.

What Girls Said 2

• I would say don't be selfish and let her go in that way. Be a gentleman and you can stay her friend, but she sounds like a sweet girl so I wouldn't get involved if you absolutely think you can stay 100% loyal. If you want, after going on a few dates (keep it non sexual) but show interest and let her know about your lifestyle. Ask her if she's willing to give it a shot. That's the fair way to do it

• stay single.

What Guys Said 2

• You should try being around her, not dating, just as friends to get to know her and figure out if she's the one you really want.
    Leaving a girl who you think is everything you want is not easy, so you gotta try to see if she will definitely be someone you wanna be with.

• Don't be single.