Girls, What time is ideal for a date?

So the whole plan is to go out and eat and I guess maybe we can walk around the city or something for a bit, I don't know I'm new to this lol. So what times are good for that type of thing?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• For this kind of date of you're taking her to a nice restaurant, pick her up around 7 or 8. If it's casual, pick her up around 4 or 5. Which is usually the time most people and probably her get out of work, so make it dressy/casual. You'll get bonus points with the woman. Good luck

• Awesome! This helps a whole lot. We're going somewhere casual, I'll look for the perfect out fit this weekend :)

What Girls Said 2

• I like meeting at 5:30 - 6pm. Go and meet for a few drinks, then grab dinner and see what else you feel like doing.

• Walk around the city after dinner can be really awesome - especially if you have some parts of the city that is nice at night.