Can your partner truly be too busy for you?

With my ex and I we dated for a year and we only saw eachother 5 times... To me it's not healthy and unfair if you're the one trying make the relationship and the other is saying they are akways too busy.

We live like a 15 minute drive away from eachother.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.
    No offense, but some people are very ambitious and eager about exploring different activities, hobbies, and generally working on their own personal craft or trade. This will ultimately lead to a busy schedule. Some people want to get all they can out of life and they are really focused on accomplishing goals which require precise concentration and daily dedication. You can't just expect to walk into someone's life and for everything to be about you or for you to become a priority over everything else. However, the fact that you two were together for that long and only saw each other five times is a clear indication that he simply wasn't that into you and may have even been cheating on you. Unless you guys were in a long distance relationship, I don't see any legitimate reason for that.

What Guys Said 4

• Hate to break it to you but you might of just been this guy side bitch that he comes around for a booty call.

• What can I say, it happens.

• Yes they can.

• If you aren't happy, break up.

What Girls Said 5

• A man in love, a man who truly cares will always find a way and the time to check in on the ones he cares about. Long distance or short distance. How do i know? I've experienced my exs not caring what i did and i always had to call or text them. I eventually got tired of that and dumped them. My current boyfriend checks in on my often and everyday willingly without me having to contact him first, and he's a busy man. He checks in on both me and his mother all the time. He's a good man and i love him like crazy :*

• No one is ever truly busy.. it's just a matter of priorities.

• That isn't healthy I mean unless you are a long distance relationship

• I don't think so but sometimes they can be genuinely busy

• no. thats just bullshit. it's all a matter of priorities. if u truly mean that much to him he will make time for u. no excuses...