How soon can you talk about your views on sex when you're dating?

I would place sexual compatibility as extremely important on my list of things i look for in a partner... so when is an appropriate time to talk about your views about sex and get them to share theres?

I would like to know them sooner than later so i understand them going into a possible relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• I will say it ASAP, To me it's one of those things you need to know asap so your not wasting your time talking to someone you end up not liking most of the same things. Sex compatibility is extremely important. When I first met my boyfriend he was making perverted jokes. Which hooked me and is why I started talking to him in the first place. Me and him are extremely comfortable with each other. He's also the first guy I've ever felt such a deep connection with. :)

What Girls Said 6

• For me its almost immediately because I'm very open but its different for you because you are a man

• I'm a sexual person and I enjoy discussing sex, so as soon as possible.

• I think on the second date or when it just comes up.

• Not soon at all.

• I understand what you mean, I think sexual compatibility is important. I don't sleep with the guy quickly (I don't sleep around) however if a few dates go by and we kiss or make out (so things are going well), I would say it would be a good time to talk about what you like with sex. I don't mind discussing, I'm quite open with my guy. He can ask me anything and I will answer honestly.

• in a few weeks.

What Guys Said 4

• Whenever they'd like.

• When would you do it?

• after how many dates would you say?

• I really couldn't say whenever we both felt like it was the right time to bring it up I guess.

• Anytime. I'd bring it up as soon as possible.

• On the first date?

• And? Look, the only reason you are on the date with her, is because she is sexually attracted to you. So she knows she wants to sleep with you, she's just seeing if you're "worthy"

There's so many books and articles about do's and don't's on a first date. And they pretty much all involve what a girl wants.

What about what you want? Always remember, your happiness is first priority. And for you, you'd be happy with a partner who you are sexually compatible with.

So don't waste time with a girl who may not even be a match, just because asking simple questions is seen as "rude"

• I mention the part about her wanting to sleep with you as a way to say it wouldn't be inappropriate to bring it up.

You both know you want to sleep with each other at some point. So questions about it are more than appropriate, especially when it's important to you.

It's no different than if a girl asks what you do for a living, so she can judge whether or not she wants to be with a man in a certain field of work.

• I'm thinking in a relatively short time if the relationship is going well.

• U gotta express what ur looking for