How does one kiss?

I only kissed one guy in my life time and I want to kiss more guys. However, I am nervous because I have not practiced or have experience. When I kissed the one guy, it literally was a peck so I don't consider it that to be a "good" kiss.

So any advise on kissing?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say practice on a pice of fruit of your choosing and remember kissing the guy should be the one to pull back first and kissing shouldn't be rough and it shouldn't be messy it should be slow and and passionate make sure the guy you're kissing teases you such as kisses on the cheek then closer to your mouth then your lips I know you girls like guys who are unpredictable and finally it's important to have that emotional and physical connection when kissing the the thought or the idea of (emotional) and the act of kissing the guy touch you and putting his hands on your body (physical) so that's it

• HaHa, a fruit... I just can't do something like that. It sounds sooooo weird to me... but thanks for the advise :)

What Guys Said 4

• coming from a guy that spent a whole year getting advice before having my first kiss with a friend, the MOST IMPORTANT this to remember is that you have exactly a 50/50 chance of doing it right. regardless of how you instinctually kiss there are guys out there who like it and those who don't.
    the friend i mentioned sends fire works through me every time ( we have kissed twice) but her fiancé is a softie and doesn't like the fact that when she kisses she tends to nibble.
    as long as you don't lick the guy in public like a dog you should be fine ( in pvt though. . . well like i said 50/50)

• Not at all a kissing guru! Current girlfriend was my first and has been my only kiss. Just a couple things i will say. Dont firm up you lips. Leave them relaxed. Dont 'pucker up'. Just weird. You are not a fish... are you? Leave ur lips ever so slightly apart. Hope this helps

• Ask your next man how to do it

• Wouldn't that technically turn him off?

• Hmm, I don't know about that. Last guy that I told it to seem to run away.

• Wrong guy

• You grab their face and force your mouth on them. Pull your lips up to expose your teeth. Once you go in for the kiss you'll bonk teeth and disorient them. Once that happens just start sucking their soul out of their mouth.

What Girls Said 2

• I dunno, the first person I ever kissed said I was a natural. So I'm lead to believe it just comes naturally to you.

... but I also haven't kissed anyone in a long time so for all I know I've gone from being a natural to being a shitty kisser.

• Yeah, it should come natural but it is stressful. Last kiss, aka peck, was 9 years ago!

• kissing is something everyone has too learn naturally.