Your opinion: do nice guys/gals finish last in the dating world?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dbags or those that are shallow never actually finish. They all talk about just fooling around in their 20s (inevitably becoming emotionally damaged when they are treated like crap by their so) and then when they get in their 30's and say "Ok time to find a husband/wife they realize there's no good candidates left because being a good guy or girl does not mean sitting around for a decade and a half for someone that is just treating the people they date like toys where they toss one away for a different one when they are ready to move on. Good guys and girls are the only ones that finish. Just very few of them do it. I don't consider terrible marriages where they hate each other finishing.

What Guys Said 12

• No they definitely don't.
    You do get trampled on by mean and horrible people that don't deserve you but if you stay true to yourself eventually the right ones notice and really appreciate you. :)

• Heavily situation dependent but in my experience, they usually do.

• Yes because they care what other think of them when they find a girl that gives them a chance they become their life they try to please that girl they will go above and beyond to impress this girl and if you try to impress anyone you're essentially say please like me and this is very off putting to girls that's why the girls like the bad boy he's selfish and doesn't care if you tell him no he will say yes and most importantly he takes the lead

• No I don't think so but I don't think they come in first either.

• As for nice girls I think sometimes they seem too plain and so guys don't go for them as much that's my guess.

• well then :(

• I'm sure you're not going to lose pink anon :)

• Nice people are the only people who finish. Period.

• Yes. I'm 23 male and a fabolous guy. Yet women always pass up on me

• No, only the plain ones.

• Nice guys do.

• just don't be a pushover and bow down to people...

• Like in the best answer. The keyword in the question is "finish", not "last"

• Nice guys do, a lot of people mistakenly think all nice guys are pushovers. Not true.

• Women have no need to go single. They simply need to go out and say "yes" at least once. There is always some guy desperate enough even for an ugly chick. Just learn to say "yes" to a date request, and there's no problem.

Men--yes, they finish last, and in today' world, most men are going to remain single, whether they choose it or not.

• I know I am going to remain single. I am just planning the rest of my life around being single.

What Girls Said 6

• I'd say: people who don't make enough efforts and people who are considered physically undesirable are the ones fhat finish last

• No. There are plenty of nice guys with beautiful wives and families.

• I believe it is luck of the draw, and I think people who are players may get more partners because of the fact they tend to be more daring and not as shy.

• No cuz playas are fun and nice guys are boring 👌🏼 with all due respect that make playas better than nice guys so they left the nice guys for sumone better 😎

• Depends on what your version of "fun" and "boring" is. Just because they don't stay up until 3 am and smoke weed does not mean that they are boring.

• And no players are not better. It is not fun to have someone lie to you and pretend they care about you only to cheat on you and then dump you and leave you heartbroken. Players are sacks of shit.

• No, I'm tired of people believing so.

• No that's ridiculous

• Not necessarily. Shy people tend to finish last because they're afraid to speak up when it comes to the person they like.