Guys, what does this mean?

My boyfriend and I been together for years he's faithful sweet guy and basically I always accuse him and mistrust him so he's got fed up dealing with it for months even years so he left me for a month and e made all kinds of friends even girls which I never allowed him to have before he made friends with these three girls but there all cool and we got back and he didn't want to be put on a leash but he would skip school with me to spend time me and him and those girls would text him like "where are you" or "why did you leave " and he would say oh I woke up late or I had work and I would wonder why he wouldn't just say I'm with my girlfriend he said because it doesn't matter. Those girls know I'm his girlfriend and their aware of him dating me. Plus one of the girls has a boyfriend and the other is obsessed with his friends why did he lie to those girls

7

Most Helpful Guy

• This is one of those times where I have to say to not read into it too much. Like any friend, these friends who are girls are just simply worried. Think of a good friend you know. If they missed you school, wouldn't you at least be curious and/or concerned how they are?
    Also, there are a few reasonable reasons why he could be saying for his excuses "I woke up late" or "I had work." Most likely, he is doing that because those are considered accidental / not-my-fault excuses. Easy to cover with. Easy to tell people. Justifiable. Now, he could say "I'm hanging with my girlfriend." It is harder to explain to people though. If you skipped school (let's say you just didn't feel like going), would you tell your friends who question why "Ehh, I just didn't feel like it today." Sure it works as an excuse, but it is more difficult to justify to people.

All in all, he sounds like a normal guy. In my opinion, I would let him have friends who are girls, as long as he draws the line on what is acceptable and not acceptable. Try not to tighten the hand around him too much or else he'll be searching for a way to escape your grasp and break up.

In any case good luck!

• Thank you so much I don't believe he is a player because one of those girls invited me to her party and also they all hang out in a group of friends including guys too he's skipped school many times to be with me and when they would ask he wouldn't respond sometimes ether

What Guys Said 6

• He is right, he must have felt he is being controlled by you and nobody likes to be controlled. You shouldn't worry so much as you said yourself that he is a very sweet and faithful guy, so just trust him and don't try to control him.

• Maybe those girls like him as a person a lot for the same reason you do and genuinely want to know where he's been.

• You're not his girlfriend... you want to own him. Leave him be. He has a right to fuck who he pleases.

• Maybe he just a player. I know cause your boyfriend is basically me... I do all that

• Don't hate the player hate the game baby

• you pissed him off for not trusting him this is on you