Guys, What if your girlfriend was very affectionate and awesome when she's with you but when she's not?

but when she's not she doesn't text/call until you do? you know that she's really busy! but when you text/call her she's always enthusiastic and fun and loving?

8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• I think of it as its me time and free time !!

I'll just go do whatever I wanna till she contacts me
    Which is what I really do lol,

• You sound like my girlfriend, I don't text her or call her unless she texts or calls me unless I have something I actually need to tell her, I always want her to text me too though, but I hate when she texts me a lot and doesn't give me space Lmao that's weird. I kind of just do my own thing and stop caring after a point nowadays, she can text me if she wants if not, whatever, I don't own her lol

• That's something I'd like, actually. It's pretty annoying when you go to make a bowl of cereal and come back to find 12 missed calls and 2000 messages because you were away for a few minutes. (Major exaggeration, but still...)

• i have that with a girl im looking to date she doesn't respond then she will talk to me for ages and apolgeise confusing aye?

• I would highly prefer it that way, actually.

• I am the kind of person that hates text Skype and so, so it can happen, she just dont like that stuff.

• That would suck