Girls, are sweat pants on guys wrong?

My housemates tell me to stop wearing them because you can easily see the outline of everything down below. I love them because they are comfy! People dont have to look between my legs? Are they that bad?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• If you are wearing them to work out, lounge around on a Sunday or if you are moving or cleaning... it's appropriate.

It's not appropriate to wear sweats in public on a normal day... but if you can see the outline of everything down below, you're probably wearing a size too small. Sweats are NOT supposed to be tight or form fitting LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't wrong just put on some underwear that is kinda loose so you don't see an outline

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo. They're not bad. Don't listen to them lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's like girls and yoga pants they're comfy but they also make your butt look really nice ! Sweatpants on guys just draws attention to your package like yoga pants do to out butts

0|0
    0|0
    • isn't that a bad thing though? Girls think its gross

• No it's not gross , girls are fucking weird & they annoying me. It shouldn't be a problem to show off our butts in yoga pants and guys get shit for wear sweatpants cause it shows an outline of your junk... Both article of clothingx show off something we have so I don't see the big deal

• Yeah i must admit i like to flaunt my size lol but i do wear underwear under

• Love sweatpants on guys, SUPER sexy. Don't listen to your room mate, he's probably just jealous of your junk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I like sweat pant... easy access plus theh are comfy ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all. on the right guy they can be super sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • i wear sweatpants they are comfy n no

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweats are hot, don't listen to your roommates

0|0
    0|0
  • Function over fashion

0|0
    0|0
  • just make sure they are really baggy then there is no problem

0|0
    0|0
  • I like sweatpants on guys and I don't see anything wrong with them

0|0
    0|0
    • Its not like you have to look at that body part anyway

• They are super comfy, especially for around the house! If you like them, wear 'em. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • hahahaha wow! nah i don't think guys look bad in sweats! MAYBE if they're super thin, white and have holes in them but otherwise, they're PANTS. they cover legs, and they're comfy!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Sweats on guys can actually be really hot! Don't listen to your roommate. Just wear lose underwear I guess

0|0
    0|0