Guys, what would you think of your date if she done what I have (please read on)?

on my 3-4 date with this guy I used to like, we went out big time - ice scating, lunch, nice walk along the beach and to finish it off we stopped at a pub for a couple of drinks. I was getting a bit tired it was getting late, the day was really hot. At the pub we were taking turns with beverages orders which we had to go up to the bar stand. During my walk to the bar, there two guys who were trying to chat me up. In a freindly way, let let them know I was there with someone. Whilst my date was away for few min, one of those guys grabbed his seat and started hitting on me. The date came back he saw me trying to get out of that situation by talking my way out and letting the dude know that my date was back. My date just there watching me doing it. Anyways, the other guy wouldn't get it at all. So I did what I though was really cheaky, but that was my last resort hounestly. I asked the guy who wouldn't leave, if he had a cigaret, he game me his last smoke, I asked him for fire, he helped me to lit the the cigaret, and then I told him - Now you can go. He ran out of the pub. By then i stopped smoking, and it was one of the subjects my date and i were talkign about on the day ironically. I said something like, that smoking could be "helpful" sometime in social situations aka can be used as an excuse to get outside, to chat to someone you are intersted whilst on smoko, NOT THAT I APPROVE OF THIS DISGUSTING HABBIT. But it can come to one's aid, if thery are stuck. I guess, proved my point above and beyond on that date. We stopped dating shortly after by acknowledging we weren't right for each other. Thanko :)

3

Most Helpful Guy

• If this was MY date I would know that she's smoker thus the date ends right there because I don't like smokers, so I don't see me asking a girl out who smokes. But I think there was a other ways this could of been handled. You could of just been blatantly firm with your words and that you really don't want to talk to the guy and he should scram, you date should have came by and started chatting so the guy gets a clue. etc

• well little you got from my story obviously. thank you anyway

What Guys Said 2

• I'd think it's pretty clever

• I think smoking as a habit is the least if my worries when dating. Things could be worse