Girls, would you think your boyfriend is a wimp?

If your boyfriend took a shot to the nuts and went down and couldnt get up for a while, would you think he's a wimp?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol no. I feel bad. My guy has taken a few to the groin area while dating me. It's what happens when you're 6'5 and date a 5'4 klutz. Elbows, knees, feet, and shoulders somehow manage to get you lol

• Lol does he take it like a man though or does it drop him

• It depends on the angle I get him at and the force at which I'm flailing about. Mostly he doesn't drop.

• Yeah the angle is crucial!

What Girls Said 10

• Umm no bc it obviously hurt you and would cause you too go down with the pain. Definitely not a wimp man 👍

• No, I'd be worried that he's hurt and hope that he'll be fine soon.

• No I would lay down next to him so people will think we're just chilling and he won't feel like he is going through that pain alone

• Nope but I could kill the person that did that to him.

• because he got low blow? no I wouldn't

• No. It probably hurt.

• no I would laugh..

• noppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppe

• haha no I wouldn't think he was a wimp at all.

• I mean I couldn't pass judgement on that kind of pain because as a girl I'd never experience it. So no, I wouldn't think he was a whimp