Im jealous of my boyfriends co-worker?

My boyfriend works at subway (we're still kids in highschool so) and this girl around our age keeps flirting with him and he shows no interest but she keeps doing it. She's not nice or pretty so why am I jealous of her when he doesn't even like her as an acquaintance the slightest? How can I get over it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you certainly have a right to be butttt, why should you. I mean, I'm sure he likes YOU, not her

• Yeah I know I'm just territorial. I'm mostly pissed I guess because she knows he's taken she's met me before when I went to work with him one day.

• Then why can't he have girl "friends" You're being a hypocrite

• He can and he does but she not acting like a fucking friend she's acting like a slut and throwing herself at my boyfriend.

What Guys Said 2

• Jealousy is just a sign that your really attached to ur boyfriend and its harmless thoo don't let it ruin what you guys got

• Yeah I know he likes it though so I guess it's ok.

• You seem to be protective over your boyfriend and you don't want competition even if it's someone unattractive in every way and he isn't attracted to her. It's just instinct that you have to keep telling yourself not to let it get to you, if she keeps doing it you could confront her to stop it

• Oh trust me I have. So has he but the bitch just won't fucking stop.

• It sounds like she will get worse since you already confronted her, it's up to him now to tell her to stop or tell the boss

What Girls Said 2

• It's just natural, you probably see her as a threat even though you don't think you do. I would just have a word with your boyfriend and say it bothers you even though you know he isn't interested and she isn't pretty - it will just alert your boyfriend to the tell tale signs of the flirting. He has to spend time with her because he works with her, but if he is aware she is flirting with him, he will be able to make sure he doesn't encourage it and you should then trust in him that he won't flirt back and basically just try to not let it bother you.

• You have a right to be. He told her he's got you? She sounds very horny. If she's touching him a lot. Like she wants to sex him behind the shop.

• Yeah I know! We have both confronted her about flirting too and she still does it.

• He has to record incident on paper. Date and time occurred. If you have confront her again. Secretly record her with your phone (audio recording).

• Ok thanks.