How Do I Handle My Fears?

SO, I Went on a walk with this guy I like, an it was nice, except for the part when he threw gummy worms at me. But anyways he tired to hold my hand and kiss me. I never been so close to a guy before!! EVER! I'm super shy and I don't know what to do. I flirted with him alittle bit, but I just don't know how to act around him. I never kissed a guy before either. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• i tend to border on the eccentric personally when i date, but i have done things along the line of throwing gummy worms at a girl before. normally when they seem lost in thought or nervous. i do it as a way to try to get them to relax and cheer up. if you are as shy as you make yourself sound that is probably what i would end up doing.
    and don't worry too much about if you are being too shy. if he likes you then it won't be a problem. yes he might poke a little fun at you for it but he is only doing it to be playful. the most important thing to remember is that from a shy girl having them give a sincere sign of affection like a kiss on the cheek can make him feel like he did everything right for you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• just try to act sweet and nice, but not a fake nice like a genuine your normal nice and there has to be a first for everything why not sooner so you don't feel as awkward as long

• Thank you. I'm nice to him. He is really crazy, but I like him a lot, I just can't be myself because its hard for me