What should I do?

My girlfriend came to visit me today, everything was good untill she got crabby for some odd reason. She said she didn't wanna play pool and wants to go home and she's crabby. I said ok she can leave but after pool she just walked out, she didn't even say bye or anything. I dont know what I did wrong or did she just wanna fight with me? What should I do? should I call her and talk to her about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Something was definitely on her mind. It may not have anything to do with you. I would ask her if she's okay and what's bothering her.

What Girls Said 2

• Let her have some alone time. Then go over to her/call her, ask what's wrong

• Definitely call her. Definitely.

• See if she's okay and if she says she's okay and doesn't want to discuss it further leave it at that.

What Guys Said 3

• give her time to cool off. ( i apologize for saying it) it could be as simple as it being that time of the month or she was dropping hints at you about something else and your missing them just pissed her off.
    wait for tonight send her a goodnight text then in the morning text her good morning and suggest a small date. grabbing starbucks before she goes to work or ice-cream after her shift. it will let her know that you aren't upset and give you a chance to talk

• How come your text is allowed to be blue and pink. Fuck you.

• her period? some alone time would be good. let her know you're concerned about her feelings