Why do I feel awkward on dates?

So whenever I go on a date I feel really awkward like its hard to eat in front of a guy and I don't know what to talk about. Does anyone have any ideas on how to not be awkward and act like a lady

I heard it's hard to go on dates when you are a tomboy and not a girly girl wtf should I do

Most Helpful Guy

• QUESTION!
    How much do you actually know about the guy before he became your boyfriend?

• I don't have a be cause I'm to awkward read the question

• BULLLLLSHIT!
      I talk to one daily, no filters required. I just UNLOAD on her lol

*No not that kinda unloading , as in I can talk almost anything without fear of "scaring" her off or making her go "ew" ... hell , she's even more grody than I am BAhaqhaha now ain't that a thought.

• but well I am kinda weird so yeah but there are people who likes tomboys out there i say.

What Guys Said 3

• There's nothing wrong with being a tomboy. But maybe just dress girly/feminine for dates. Just relax and try to enjoy yourself. If the date doesn't go great then oh well, it's not all that bad and the guy won't be thinking badly of you. He might feel a little sad as well if the date didn't go well. I think your problem is that you might wonder if they are judging you really harshly but trust me. Most guys, on first dates, are just focused on making sure the girl has fun.

• Your not use to them

• just try and be yourself, I've been in your shoes before. talk about what you like to do. Ask him what he likes to do, what kind of family does he come from. what kind of career path does he want. music, movies

all good things to talk about

What Girls Said 1

• am sure he's thinking the same as you... its common