Guys, Do fit guys find chubby girls attractive?

I know chubby girls are beautiful because of their curves but would guys prefer slimmer more fit girls because they are fit as well?

• yes
    47% (29)
  • no
    53% (33)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

32

Most Helpful Guy

• "I know chubby girls are beautiful because of their curves" What? A curve in your stomach doesn't make you curvy, the good kind of curvy is a different one. A chubby girl can be curvy, but not because she's chubby.

To answer your question, yes, some fit guys do like chubby girls.

What Guys Said 31

• i am going to say yes for fitness but keeping in mind that some girls are naturally chubby even when they are eating healthy and exercising. i have dated a few chubby girls who were in very good shape ( one better than me ) but nvr would i wish a girl to be so thin that i worry about her health.

• Yes some are but I am not into fat though

• I'm fit and I do not. I know everyone has their preferences, and plenty of guys do I'm sure, but personally I find it too much of a difference in lifestyle and views of health.

Plus, I have a thing for petite girls, so that kinda kills that right out of the gate.

• Chubby/pudgy girls are attractive.
    Being slightly chunky as my ex would describe herself is healthy, as some fit girls over do it to the point that their periods are disrupted.
    When their bodies are worked excessively, things can go wrong.
    Also, I don't want a girl that is at the gym every day instead of being with me.

• I have and could, yeah. But just as I hope and work at for myself, I also want my partner to try for good health.

• Well not because I'm more fit or anything.
    But because the ideal sexy image for me would be a slim it fit girl.

Again not because I'm in shape, it's just something that I've always preferred.. Even when I was fat

• If the fit guys are not obcessed with shape and all, yes. Otherwise, they will look for girls as obcessed as they are.

• Not necessarily. At least I don't find such girls attractive.

• I hit the gym three times a week. I'm not one of the big guys, but a somewhat athletic guy (thin with enough muscle for people to notice that I go to the gym). Finally, yes, if I'm what you say "fit", I can tell you some fit guys like chubby girls. I like them.

• Personally I got slim so I can be with slim/petite girls but other guys would date you

• You will be surprised at how many fit guys are open to dating a chubby girl!

• People who put a lot of time and effort into maintaining their body usually prefer someone who also spends a lot of time and effort maintaining their body, at least from what I've observed.

• I find it funny how fat girls get mad when in shape guys don't find them attractive, forgetting that they're going for fit guys because fat guys aren't good enough for them.

Fat people irritate me.

• There are some that does

• I work out a lot and no o do not find chubby attractive

• i dont care just make me feel good and i will do the same

• Honestly a chubby girl wouldn't deter me from going for that or for a fit guy if she was cute and had a great personality. I say personality is the most important factor. You can charm and warm your way into someone's heart or mind

• Woops I mean to say no they don't fund them attractive

• Depends on standards and ratings.

• would need an example pic of what you mean.

• Chubby and curvy are not the same thing.

• Aahhh yes... I find this chubby girl a bit attractive

• Who told you chubby girls are attractive in general?

• I'm pretty slim and I find some chubby girls very attractive. But there has to be some "shape" to it. A chubby girl with nice rounded curves can be sexier than a slim girl whose flesh seems to hang off her bones.

• Yeah. Well I do

• some are perfect. some need to shape up themselves.

• I much prefer chubby girls!

I love curves and big soft thighs, belly and butt.

• The real question is do you find chubby guys attractive?

• Im fit and i find them attractive.

• Do you find chubby guys attractive?

• More from Guys
    1