Guys, What would make u interested in a girl?

12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Nothing at all.

• I'm only interested in a girl if I'm attracted to her, and for where the attraction comes from I'm not really sure... maybe its her personality, we both have the same interests or simply looks.

• Being a girl.

• A pulse... what, I ain't very picky. XD

• First thing first, seizable boobs and good body will attract me to want to come close and flirt around you. If I come cheerfulness does the magic. I hate hard to get. It pisses me off.

• simple. having a uniquely attractive face and nice body. there is nothing you can say or do to make a guy more sexually attracted towards you lol it all comes down to your presence

• If she says something really smart

• shdn a girl plays hard to get! JK being approachable

• :) :) :)

• hard to get is the worse, its playing games, doesn't make the guy want a even more. If you want a guy to want you more give him the opportunity to get to know you you without games.

• I understand.. I'm pretty straight with my words i dont like to twist stuff :)

• kindness girl make me interested to her

• Kindhearted person with a nice body and a sense of humor

• HeR boobs Is the most attractive part