My boyfriend thinks he's always right?

My boyfriends thinks he can predict my future! He's always telling me what i'm gonna so before i do it. For exp: when i tell him i'm going to go out with friends he'll say: "You're just going to get drunk and flirt with other guys" it makes me so mad!! I hate alcahol and i'll never do that to him? I can't take his jelousy! He's always thinks he's right, even when i proved that he's wrong. He won't appologize when he's wrong and he doesn't care when i cry. He'll just say "okay, are you finished?" I easily get mad about his jelousy. He always get mad when i do something to him, but he does exactly the same to me, it's fine? I really love him, but i can't take it anymore! Even my friends say that he's a bit over the top, but he always blame me? We fight every single day. What should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow.. I have to say.. . Ur boyfriend sounds like me. a lot. And u just sound like exactly what my girlfriend would think. I even do the prediction thing but lately i just keep that to myself cuz i often miss her off with that. Looks honestly i fight a lot with my girlfriend too and kinda doing one right now. Okay so one thing u should know... U dont give up on him. I never do that. I love my girl and she does too. I expect u love ur boyfriend too and so does he. If there are problems go and solve it. Talk with him tell him those words hurt and annoy u... Tell him everything and be sure to say this with love.. . Hug him better first. Just try okay. To talk this issue out.

What Guys Said 2

• What you should do? Dump him.

• if you can't take it anymore, you don't love him. Jealousy can crush relationships

• Fighting every day, isn't healthy. It's OK to fight, but not every day. Doesn't sound like a healthy relationship, drop him, in my opinion

What Girls Said 4

• This sounds like a very tricky situation! I have been in a similar situation with a previous boyfriend before and it can be so frustrating! Try speaking to him about it and explain how you just have feelings for him and that his problems with his jealousy are upsetting you. it sounds as though his jealousy problems come from himself rather than anything that you do.
    Try not to make empty threats, if you say you are going to do something then stick with it. He might not think you are being serious.

Good luck, i hope it all sorts out!

• Next time just get drunk and flirt with a lot of guys and go see now you're right!

• dump him. simple
    relationships are supposed to make you happy, not miserable and angry.

• he's mr. knowitall so dump him