Who's on a dating site?

Which one are you on and is it working for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was on OkCupid for about a month when I was like... 18 ... was there for like a month then I closed my account and never looked back. It's pretty darn hectic I'll tell ya. Especially so with the "questions" thing magik.

People know about each other too quickly.

What Guys Said 2

• I am on datehookup only because of the sports sec threads. I am not there to date or meet anone, sports talk only in the threads

• i was on plenty of fish and found a girl and we talked for a few days but nothing happened, online dating is not as good as people say it is.. nothing like the good old getting out there and chatting up the women in real life

What Girls Said 5

• Not me.
    Some people on here are, though.

• I use to be on meet me a long time ago lol

• ohhh not me

• Lol why not? Any reasons?

• Not me. Never really saw the point of them. They maybe useful to others though

• I am on match. com. It is okay. It's the biggest dating site. You need to be careful on all of them. 40-60% of the men are married