Girls, What is your personal opinion , if a girl acts in this way?

If say there are 2 guys (A and B ) standing next to each other who are friends.

You look at A when he is not looking at you , but when A makes eye contact with you , you look at B.

When Guy B looks at you , you make direct eye contact with him.

Why would you act in such a way with both of the Random guys?

Girls valuable opinion

7

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on my mood really. Sometimes I'll make more eye contact with a guy I like and other times not. It really just comes down to whether I want to make it more obvious but then other times I might feel more shy. There's really no way of knowing 100% just on a girl's behavior when it comes to looking.

What Girls Said 6

• Lol wtf... I have no idea
    This makes zero sense xp

• Haha... It has happened before ... I would like you to make sense of it ;)

• Thank you Gorgeous young lady :) Good luck with everything ;)

• No problem chaming young man!

Thank yu :3

• well for me i would be doing that if i was interested more in guy A than guy B but guy B feels more approachable to talk to

• I don't know but I want to fuck that Gypsy rapper Foku Me! Foku Me is the best rapper in the world!

• I usually find it harder to hold eye contact with a guy if he's really cute as he makes me nervous - usually because you are afraid he will see how much you like him and fear of rejection kicks in.

• Thanks :) So do you like Guy A or Guy B or both?

• Can I tell them to f**K off and call them b****es ?

• I guess you can. Personally I think it is disrespectful to talk to a guy about another guy as being hot - I have only done this once and it was because the guy I was talking to was gay so we were enjoying perving on guys together.
      Anyway, sure if you feel disrespected then you can hit them with something disrespectful.

• I don't get it?

• Thanks :) Is the situation nonsense or you don't get the question?

• Basically my question is why would you sneak a glance at A when he is not looking at you , but don't make direct eye contact with A.

For B why would you make direct eye contact with him when he looks at you?

• Guy A is really cute but if eye contact is made I get all nervous in a good way 😊

• well i have done that and it's just to make A jealous because obviously he is way cutier

• Thanks :) So do you like Guy B?

• But if I was Guy A, I would get hurt and never approach you ;)

• true thats why she approaches guy A