If you could date a greek god (dess), which would you be with? And why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Greek God of War can get it :0 his body is stupid bro

What Girls Said 3

• Good question! I rather like Hermes. He gets to go off and have all kinds of adventures that usually don't involve raping women disguised as an animal or kidnapping someone and forcing them to stay with you.

• That's crazy, I was totally gonna pick Athena for most of the same reasons... and while she's vanquishing people and things, I can make popcorn or something...

• Apollo is who I'd go after.

• I'm pretty sure most of the gods are bisexual anyway, so I'll pass.

• Did not know that... Really?

• I'm pretty sure a lot of them are. And why not? A gorgeous looking man and another gorgeous looking man--it would be fun to watch. To date? No thanks.

• Well alrighty then... 😊

What Guys Said 4

• Athena - the goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, mathematics, strength, war strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill.

• Wow, you've really thought this out... I only knew about the war/strategy, and crafts parts...

• All the godesses are so cool! In approximate order of preference:
    - Artemis. The ultimate lesbian Dominatrix!
    - Aphrodite. The ultimate in raw, unbridled lust. A truly earth-moving tie & tease session.
    - Hera. The ulimate MILF. Imagine cuckolding Zeus?
    - Persephone. The ultimate hostess. You meet all the best people in hell!
    - Athena. All cool inellect, but with maybe a hint of mountain about her. Outside frozen beauty, ice, and snow. Inside, though, maybe hotter than lava?

• None. They're about to default on their loans.

• Well fuck alotta that...

• nahhh too much drama probably

• Lol. Ya, I guess so... 😄