Girls, Do women like to be pampered?

Do women like it when guys pamper them? Like when a guy makes them dinner, gives them foot massages, give them flowers and little gifts? Draws them bubble baths and makes them breakfast in bed, help them with house chores and stuff?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I like for my man to show me he cares, but it doesn't necessarily have to be all those things.

I'm not much of a flower lover; I mean, I like them and all, but for some reason flowers don't make me feel any more special. I think because flowers have been overused for so long, I just feel "it's the thing to do".

I don't particularly like breakfast in bed because I just don't like eating in bed Lol. If he wants to make breakfast, that's cool and all.

I don't like baths, so drawing me a bubble bath wouldn't be a good idea.

If feel much more special when my guy pays attention to our unique lives instead of trends. For example, I love when he cooks dinner because he knows I've had a long day at work. I love when he buys me little chocolates he remembers me saying I liked.

The trick is to find out what a girl likes because we are all different. Pay attention to the details, and then you will figure out what types of things makes her feel pampered and loved.

Another thing to keep in mind, is that if you both work, then chores and cooking should definitely be shared. You shouldn't "help her with house chores and stuff"... you should be doing that because that is what makes you a responsible adult. It's not about helping her, because she shouldn't be primarily responsible for all of that to begin with. You should be helping each other.

What Girls Said 19

• Whenever you ask a generalizing question like this... I would like you to push the brakes and use some sense.

Do ALL women like to be pampered? Well some certainly do and some certainly don't. That's the correct answer and will be always to these types of questions.

You also won't waste time making a question like this.

• i think anyone would love that

• No, I don't really like it.

• Of course!!
    I would love it if he carries me in his arms too. 😍🙆😋😊😊😊

• Every now and then it is certainly nice to be pampered but if it was all the time it wouldn't be special. Likewise woman can treat men as well.

• That'd be so nice and sweet. I mean who wouldn't want to be pampered? I'd love to receive such pampering but at the same time I'd also love to be the one doing that.

• I mean it's always nice to be pampered.

• YES BUT WHO WOULDN'T LIKE THAT OMG

• I'd love to be pampered, and I would pamper the person pampering me in return for their kindness.

• YEEES! It's really sweet of guys to do that once in while and we really appreciate it a lot more than we show :)

• Some do some don't.

• Ohh yes. I really hope i find someone that will do all of those things for me.

• FUCk YES!!! Yes yes yes yes and yes

• Yes they love and appreciate it very much :)

• Yes but not too much!

• yes, all women appreciate these things. We like to feel adored and taken care of. But at the same time don't want to feel "smothered" by men like we can't do anything for ourselves. So probably best to do these things across some time and not all at once

• No. I would rather he fight with me about stupid shit because I like to fight people and I like to hit things.

• but sometimes I would like it if he was soft with me because I like bubble baths too.

• you are a troll my friend

• I LOVE massages... so much. Like if I cooked dinner for us, and cleaned up and he said "Come here and lie down, I'll give you a ncie massage", I think I might be in love <3