Girls, Do young girls like older men? If so, why?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. How creepy are you?

What Girls Said 19

• Not really, I prefer guys close to my age, not like 10+ years older.

• I like a mature male, not an old male...
    Anything over 5 years older - I'm out.

• we love maturity that's it

• I am dating an older guy now. I like it. He is mature, obviously. Stable. Romantic. Things are great physically.

• they are more mature

• I always did I believe they are more mature. But it depends how young the girl is too. If your 41 you should be looking at least for someone that is 30 something. Not younger then that because that is totally gross. Lol!!! 😄

• Yes i do like older men... for some reason the guys i go out with my age treat me like crap and i don't need that

• Yes. Because they're usually more mature and they usually know what they're doing. This definitely doesn't go for all.

• *snort* in my experience age has never equaled maturity. It's life experiences and state of mind of the person.

• Some girls. I only date up to four years older then me and one year younger then me.

• yes and no, we don't like old men but we do like men who are usually a few years older... maybe for more experience idrk?

• My first kiss was like 25 so I guess...🙍 what have I done? 😂

• No way we want a guy who can keep up with us! Who will listen to us! So get to work!

• Their maturity is definitely a turn on.

• Yes
    Why? Because girls mature faster than boys. And we are programmed to want to be in love and in a committed relationship. A lot of guys at a young age have that "7 year itch" problem, they are not ready for something real because they can't stop having casual flings. An older man has been there and done that, and he's either over it and ready to settle, or he knows better and (if he is a real man) he won't let a girl get the impression that he wants a serious relationship.

• Lol I like older guys..
    3-6 years older than me...
    Why? Because they are more mature than younger guys or guys my age...
    Love Asian men!!!

• I'm dating a 30 year old. Because he is ki d and has a lot more maturity when it comes to making big decisions

• I'm just more attracted to men in their 30's and 40's. I've always been that way. I like mature, masculine, confident, men.

• I've only liked guys my age.