Girls, Do you like the guy or hate his guts when you do this?

Why would you tease a random guy playfully when you are with your group of friends (girls) , but when you are by yourself you feel nervous to talk to him , remain quiet and don't talk much to him.

Do you hate him for no reason or do you like him?

What's your personal opinion on this?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes girls either;
    A. Just do this to impress their girlfriends to show them how they have a hold on a guy, this is just an insecure girl and you shouldn't take it personally because she is the one with issues, not you.
    or B. She's shy when she doesn't have her flock to make her feel confident, this is still insecurities but if you're still interested maybe you can break through.
    My question for you is, are you making the effort to talk to her when she is not with her friends? Do you call or text her?

• Thanks :) When I speak alone she is quiet/nervous and doesn't talk much. When I asked for her number, she gave an excuse that her phone was not working and we would see each other again. She just stares at me and I don't know how to open her up :(

What Girls Said 8

• I would say that she like you! But is very nervous to talk to you. If you want something to happen chat to her on her own.

• Thanks :) But when I try to talk on her own she seems nervous and also talks about other guys she finds attractive? Why would girls talk about other guys they find attractive or hitting on her, after giving me attention first?

• Yeah, I have been to Cairns, Rockhampton, but not Townsville. Were you born and breed there?

• ummm.. It's weird that you have been to Rockhampton and Cairns but never been to Townsville, coz it's right in between Cairns and Rockhampton ;) No I was born in Melbourne , but grew up in Mauritius and came back to Melbourne. I just moved to Townsville recently :)

• This is so me. Well, I don't tease random guys, but there's this one guy that I like to tease, and I'd only do it when I'm with my group of best friends (that also know him). When I'm alone/without the group, I dare not to talk to him, if he ask me questions I'd just reply with short answers. No, I don't hate him. The reason as to why I act like this is because my group of best friends give me the confidence I need to talk to him, insecurities you could say.

• Thanks :) Do you have a crush on this guy?

• Oh I'm from Perth

• Nice :) I messaged you before... that was me ;)

• Yeah this works both ways. She could like the guys and just be really nervous... OR she could not particularly like him and just talks in the group for the sake of the group

• Thanks :) Do girls tease random guys they don't like?

• I have had random girls approach me a lot of times , tease me , give attention, ask me to hang around with them. But they mention about how other guys hit on them or guys they find attractive to me... I am totally confused.. haha :p

• Trust me, I'm probably as confused as you are ;)

• In the past I'd be nervous... but i grew up.

• She's shy... that's it

• Thanks :) So does she like the guy?

• I would say she doesn't like him.

• Thanks :) But why would the girls give attention in the first place if they don't like him?

• Seems like she likes the guy

• i dont like it.

• You don't like to tease a guy?