Girls, what's a better gift?

What would make a better gift: clothing, food, or jewelry or other or all three?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Three total different stages of gift. And it also depends of the status of relationship you're in. Are you dating or not? If yes since when?

Food: more of a treat than a gift. Plus what do you consider food. Offering candies? Or going to a restaurant still not that much of a true gift. Unless it is like her favorite cookies, tea, chocolate (pick one) which cost a kidney and that you can only find in sweden, china or brazil...

Clothing would be more of a gift from one of my family member. Yet still depends on what piece of clothing you're talking about. Thinking she might like it isn't enough. Try asking her girlfriends or sister about a piece she really wants. Or bet on an accessory. Like a scarf something resembling what she already own.

Jewelry is a real gift for me. Does not have to be a 4 carat diamond. It's the thought you put in.

What Girls Said 8

• For who? What's the occasion? More details needed

• it all depends on what she likes... why not have a meal /dinner together instead?

• something meaningful to her, if she loves it, get it! but dont spend too much then we'll just feel bad

• depends on what the girls likes, for example does she enjoy going out shopping or would she rather go somewhere to try different cuisine?

• blouse in her favorite color and a movie night at home

• How about just give me the money and I'll buy the gift myself

• If you're buying a girl clothes, the best thing I've experienced is a guy laying out the outfit on my bed with a note telling me to be ready at 7 because he's taking me out
    Then again lingerie is a sexy gift if you know her size
    Food for a gift kind of has to be chocolate, unless you're taking her for a meal?
    Things like perfume, flowers and jewellery are always a safe gift

• You could never go wrong with all 3!