Why am I always attracted to guys who wouldn't necessarily be considered attractive to other girls?

Like a lot of the guys who i've had big crushes on, other girls wouldn't consider great looking yet i find them really hot? I don't know am i just weird? but i don't like the "pretty" boy look

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you don't feel like you fit the norm so you actively seek out someone who also operates outside the "norms."

• I don't feel like that at all, i'm a normal girl.

What Guys Said 3

• Every girl has different tastes just like guys you can't help who you find attractive it's natural so you should embrace it and don't think you're weird because your not

• It's good for you, because these you have less competition

• You like guys who are in your league. Simple.

• No such thing as "leagues" and people consider me attractive actually.

What Girls Said 1

• I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN
    You just aren't picky I guess or you can really appreciate someone just not based on looks alone but on their personality or on how they treat you.

Or they are just your type, which is 100% normal

• I don't know, its weird because i am actually picky, like i'm not attracted to a lot of guys but these guys just do it for me. I should have made it clear they're not ugly either.

• Yeah but everyone doesn't have the same taste so its okay

I like a guy rn who is really cute to me but my friend said he's *ok* xD

Thats just it