Are you happy being single? This question is for single people?

I just want to see if one gender wants relationships more than the other does.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, i am happy being single :)
    and wish to be single for the rest of my life ^_^

What Guys Said 41

• I am happy being single, finding myself, and working towards having a future. However that does not meant that I would not also love to be in a relationship soon

• Yes, I actually am at a really busy point in my life. I'm juggling doing well in school as well as studying for LSAT and getting into law school and work. There is no place to make time for a relationship unless I shirked on studying for school and lsat which I won't do for anyone.

• I hate it. I haven't had a real girlfriend yet, and I was also a total late bloomer physically, but now I'm ready. I'm looking for one. I don't want to be alone anymore. It sucks

• Being single has its perks not being tied down and not having to impress the girls parents but sometimes I want a relationship

• Yes/No. Would to share my life with an ideal person. Although the independence in being single is pretty nice.

• Not really

• No. Being single is lonely and boring unless you are in the company of best friends around. However, I still feel I don't want to sacrifice freedom or personal space by having a wife/ girlfriend who is going to watch and control my every actions (having a wife/ girlfriend is often like a burden though it's exciting). So, something like 'friends with benefits' would be ideal.

• I hate it. But I have obviously totally blocked out all the sucky aspects to being in a relationship.

• I'm happy being single. I'm not happy about the lack of intimacy.

• There's nothing greater than a false sense of freedom!

• I love being single.

Simple as that. I bought my ever so wanted and valuable freedom with a quarter of my life (expecting to decease at the latest of 80).

• No, but I'm not crying over it. I'd like to be in a relationship, but it's not the end of the world that I'm not.

• No deep down not happy being single wish i could say different

• I'm in a happy relationship

• Not really... but I don't rush. I'm looking out but girls don't come on order :D

• Nope, I find it rather dull and empty, I want a girl to kick back with.

• No. I'm not. From a certain period, I really feel like having someone.

• No, I am very unhappy being single. No girl has ever shown any interest in me, and that really hurts my self-esteem.

I'm also very lonely.

So, no. I am not happy being single at all.

• No I'm not happy.

• Depends, some days yes, some days no. Right now? No.

• Yes I'm happy being single, I'm currently dating someone tho but it's not official so I don't know if that counts

• No, but dating sucks, so I'll stick it out for a while and recuperate.

• In spite of life pace right now, I would say No, but she is nowhere in sight.

• Pretty much :)

• Seems like nowadays relationships are a joke, i happily stay single and avoid any heartache.

• Yes.

I'm not saying I wouldn't give it up; but I wouldn't go out with someone just for the sake of it.

• I like being single.

• I'm fine with it so far

• Yes I'm happy.

• fuck yes i want a relationship.

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 26

• Sort of yes, sort of no. I'm generally okay with being single, this is all I've ever known, I'm not desperate to get a boyfriend or anything, I'm in no rush. But I do want a relationship, because I want affection, someone who I can trust, talk about anything, experience stuff together, and also lose that goddamn virginity for once! So.. I'm not sad being single, but I'd be happier if I was with someone I think. ❤

• I like being singe =]

• Usually, Yes. I love being single.
    But then, there are days when something bad happens and I wish someone was there to give me shoulder to cry... or just hug me.

• No. When i was younger i was happy being single and turned a lot of great guys, now i regret doing that because as i get older i do feel like i want someone at my side. And strangely i want to have kids now. It is a bit depressing sometimes but i just try to keep myself going but its getting harder... sigh

• Sure. I'm not desperate. :)

• I'm indifferent to it, tbh.

• I like being alone, no idiots~ ☺

• Not at all and I really wanna change it but nobody seems to find me attractive so..

• Currently I am not enjoying single life. I want a companion. However, I am happy with life. I am very blessed.

• I made a mistake and put no, I meant to put yes. I'm tired of being single because my life is kind of boring and I want some fun in my life with someone I love and plus I'm getting kind of lonely :/

• Yes and no. Yes for the most part. It does get lonely sometimes tho.

• Yes I am especially after I witness what happened to my fren.

• I'm indifferent

• YAAAAAS single ftw!

• Yes. I don't have time for a boyfriend right now anyway.

• No I'm sick of being single

• Yes I am but at times I want to be loved lol. Its normal though

• Yes and no. I haven't had a boyfriend in awhile and I like being 'free' but I also miss the cuddling and being dicked down hahah

• well the guy i was with last was a raging ass that did nothing for me except knock me up.

• I was not long ago but I'm not now lol

• No, because I'm going to be single the rest of my life because I'm the ugliest woman on earth.

• i know this is late but i regret not being with someone now that i'm older. When i was young i was happy being single, now, i hate being single

• If I answered this last month after I broke up, I would have said no. But after 6 weeks of being single, I am happier! I enjoy spending time with friends and family, and enjoying my hobbies. I am enjoying summer and overall quite happy with life. :)

I'm not looking for anyone anytime soon. I am just enjoying my time.

• Im kind of too young to have a serious boyfriend. If i did get one they would have to be an extremely good person because that is the kind of person that i like.

• As of right now, no. I just had a break up with my first love and a long relationship so it's been hard but it's nice to find my independence again.

• Right now, I'm ok with being single. Not that happy about it though.
    😊