Girls, what would be your behaviour towards a guy you have a crush on?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• I would smile all the time :) Generally I cannot hide my feelings so they can easily understand :(

What Girls Said 18

• When I'm crushing on a guy. I act like my normal self ex that I try to flirty with them. Now if I'm confessing my feelings I become really nervous, studded, face turns red, but I always manage to get what I'm wanting to say out. :)

• When I developed my crush on my boyfriend I basically turned tsundere - I was kinda cold towards him for most of the time but I'd sometimes get affectionate and it was super obvious that I liked him. I teased him a lot of the time and poked jokes at him (which he returned) but he says that whenever I was teasing him or was just generally around him, I'd fidget with my hair and keep looking at him and he said that I was pretty much bright red the whole time I was next to him.

• When I'm around a guy I fancy, I get shy and sometimes stutter with my words because I'm worried I'll say something silly. My voice also goes slightly higher, hehe. :)

• personally i use my humour as a way in, and im also a touchy person too, so i get playful if i like a guy, and i always smile at them and act like an absolute idiot because im nervous!

• I would probably avoid him whenever he comes near because I wouldn't want him to see my ugly face :'/ I most certainly would never ever find the courage to approach them and tell them how I feel.

• I'd try to impress him and maybe make him things.. Maybe even ask him out.. :)

• Being really playful and giggly with him. Basically I might act like a slight ditzy white girl in the beginning.

• if i also have a crush on him then this is great mutual love means no problem... but if i don't fell anything towards him Soory i'll just apologise to him

• Try to get his attention in as many ways as possible, but not make it too obvious i like him. Then later on give him steonger hints and maybe tell him how I feel towards him.

• look at him and smile. act shy and nervous around him.

• It wouldn't change to be honest

• Usually when I like someone I'll do anything for them and be very open to them and touch their arm/leg/hair if I'm kinda close to him and I'll always want to talk to him but most of the time I won't start talking to him by myself bc I don't want to bother him

• If we're already friends then absolutely fawn over him and be really cheerful and open. make jokes and talk to him a lot. If I don't know him because I'm shy then just admire from afar, being really quiet when he comes in the room and engaging in polite conversation if it comes up.

• I literally ignore him. But will make intense eye contact if our eyes meet and when it's been 4-5 seconds I would look down chewing my lips because I'm shy.

• I rotate between acting overly cool/collected and saying really dumb stuff. I usually try to treat them like everyone else so it's not obvious. Physical signs of course include hair fixing and too much smiling/laughing. I tend to be a bit too sarcastic and probably offend the guy. To sum it up, I become a mess.

• Ohh 😅

• Asker, I can literally see you laughing right now.

• Hell no why would I laugh it's just kinda confusing
      The purpose of this question to get to know more about a girl crushing on someone soo I can write a take

• I figure out if he is interested in me.

• Trying to balance not talking too much and seeming too quiet. I definitely smile a lot more at things he says even if they aren't funny. I'd try to be near him but also back off sometimes to not seem clingy/creepy.

• When I get a crush, I get confidence and say all sorts of stuff about how I feel about them when they're not in sight, but when I'm talking with him, I end up shy and make sure nothing slips out what I might've said when with my friends