Girls under the age of 25 prefer guys with power over guys who genuinely care about them. Agree or disagree?

• Agree
  • Disagree

Most Helpful Girl

• Power does not interest me. I rather have someone who is genuine, caring and loyal.

What Girls Said 8

• That's a stupid thing for someone to assume. Common sense would say "Some would, some wouldn't".

I don't want a guy that has power over those who care about me. I think that's why a lot of guys are single today--because of their irrationality.

• I disagree. I would want a guy that will genuinely care about me.

• I disagree. I am turned off by a power hungry man. My boyfriend now genuinely cares about me and if as sweet as could be... just the way I want it. BUT, lots of girls do go after powerful men when they are younger over the guy who cares in my age group (Lots of my friend girls do this).

• Some want that but not all. I want a guy who cares about me!

• I would want a guy who cares and treats me nice over a power hungry guy

• It's a easy way out. But it can depend on their circumstances.

• You should change that from under 25 to under 18.

• I'm not interested in power, I'd rather have a guy that's genuinely cares for/about me.

What Guys Said 7

• Bullcrap I think

• It doesn't hurt having money, but I think most women want a nice guy first

• Depends on the situation the girl was raised in. I would assume for most Power is not the substitute for dickisk behavior. Unless that person is a gold digger.

• Like all glittering generalities, this one just doesn't hold true.

• It depends on the girl.

• Power or money, which are often the same thing. And trust me, 25 isn't the limit on that statistic.

• That must be so