Girls, Are girls attracted to guys (light skinned) with a lot of money?

Are girls attracted to guys with a lot of money like a guy with over 55000 dollar salary at only age 28? How about pretty girls such as blonde hair, white skinned, blue eyes girls would they ever be attracted to live with guys in the upper middle class? Even if the guy is light skinned? And does not smoke or drink alchol. Also who wants to open up his own website business? Thank you. Please give true opinion.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily. It takes more than light skin and a lot of money to get my heart. Any female who doesn't say the same thing will leave you for another man sooner or later.

Firstly, light skin doesn't mean shit. Light skin men (and women) are not immune from mental illness, unsatisfying relationship habits, underdeveloped relationship skills, bullsh*t, drama, negativity, toxicity, and overall stressful disappointment. Light skin is not some super-human trait that miraculously gives the man an internal advantage over his darker complected counterparts. Any female who doesn't recognize that has ISSUES and does not have her mind right.

Money doesn't mean shit but security, which a woman should be able to construct for herself without the chance of running into a guy who has over a 55,000 dollar salary. Money is not a deal breaker for me because I have my own shit. Yes, at my age, I am looking for someone who is financially stable enough for us to build an empire if we eventually get married and have children. However, money is not going to be a qualifying trait that makes me want him.

What Girls Said 7

• You make it sound like girls ask the guy for his salary on the first date lmao. It's great that you're ambitious but, as long as you're financially stable, sane chicks won't care.

• I may not be a pretty girl or have blonde hair, white skin and blue eyes but I don't care about skin colour or if a guy makes a good salary. What I do like is that you sound ambitious and that is an attractive trait.

• I prefer habndsome guys. I dont care about his money.

• If the guy respects himself ( referring to the alcohol and smoking bit) he is much more attractive. I think these guys are classy and am very drawn to then. I have light skin and blue eyes, but have natural red hair.

• $55,000 a year is not in upper-middle class. that is more middle class.

But no, not all girls are gold diggers and if she were, she would be going to someone who makes 100k+.

• I make a lot more then that, so no. Money doesn't matter

• Yes, but I would also try ro predict his future, If I believe that after some years he is going to "crush", is vein or might get to self-centered to care for a family, I wouldn't choose him. I also like modesty in some way.