If a guy says he is busy to talk to you but he is still online on whatsapp status many times? is he avoiding you?

I went out with a guy a few times and we used to text, but hen he stopped texting me for a week, then I send him a text and we start talking and I was telling him something and he cut me off saying that he was busy that he was going to talk with me later but he still connects and hasn't text me back.

Most Helpful Guy

• I did this before with a girl via text I wanted it to seem though as if I'm not that interested in her even though I was I just didn't want to seem heavily invested

• I'm not very excited about him anymore because of this. it makes not wanna go out with him.

• I already tried he said when he is comming back to the city we'll going out again. But it seems like he doesn't wanna talk to me. And I haven't done anything. Maybe it was all an act, because he seemed so interest a week ago and now nothing.

• He's playing hard to get follow suit and he should stop with the games

What Guys Said 3

• I did that with some girls before to show them that I was not interested , well, I don't want to judge on your guy but you should be direct and go ask him whether he is still interested in you or not :)

• he told me he really likes me a week ago and then he stopped texting me and now this...

• Then ask him if he's still interested in you now or just lost interest ~ and if he avoided you again then leave him and move on.

• Thanks

• Nobody's that busy

• Does whatsapp change your status to "away" if you aren't using your phone? He could very well be busy.

• it shows the last connection

What Girls Said 0