Guys, do guys think this cute or annoying?

You and a girl go to the movies.. she acared or maybe she just jumps a lot lol either or. So eventually you hug or cuddle in the movies n she calms down or whatever. You guys think thats cute, attractive, or aannoying? N would u go out again with her?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact I had been able to comfort her would mean a lot... it meant some confidence was building and we obviously started to feel well with each other.
    So yes, that would probably make me go out with her again :D

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• That is soooo cute!! Most guys won't admit it, but we love cuddling too! The last two times I've watched a movie with my crush, I purposely picked a scary movie because I knew she would jump into my arms!

2|0
    0|0
  • Both cute and attractive , but I don't see it as annoying at all. And yes I would hope Togo out again

0|0
    0|0
    • You really think so. Lol
      I dont think that guys would.

Aw thats good 👍

• Finding that's girl can find comfort or feel safe with a guy enough to be a ease in what would other wise be a tense situation is pretty cool for most real men

• No that is very cute

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute and attractive and would definitely be going out with her again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think its cute if it was the right movie for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bugger me, is this an anime or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not the type of guy who likes to "protect" girls, so it'd be a pretty big indication that this girl just isn't my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be annoying if she didn't calm down but otherwise pretty cute.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's good thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my god you sound like you are 14 lmao. Sure it's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuddling is enjoyable. It make the situation warm.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't even like scary movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • its very cute..

0|0
    0|0
  • sure it's cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I like cuddling in the movies, and yes I would go out with her again

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute. End of story.

0|0
    0|0
  • annoying for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • she "jumps" a lot? what the hell does that mean?

what is she like 5... no i expect my girl to behave like a lady but i dunno there are a lot of immature guys that probably wouldn't give a dam

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know lol not from likrefooling around in the movies or something. Prob like jus scary movies or like slight jumps from watching scary movies.