Guys, do guys think this cute or annoying?

You and a girl go to the movies.. she acared or maybe she just jumps a lot lol either or. So eventually you hug or cuddle in the movies n she calms down or whatever. You guys think thats cute, attractive, or aannoying? N would u go out again with her?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact I had been able to comfort her would mean a lot... it meant some confidence was building and we obviously started to feel well with each other.
    So yes, that would probably make me go out with her again :D

What Guys Said 19

• That is soooo cute!! Most guys won't admit it, but we love cuddling too! The last two times I've watched a movie with my crush, I purposely picked a scary movie because I knew she would jump into my arms!

• Both cute and attractive , but I don't see it as annoying at all. And yes I would hope Togo out again

• You really think so. Lol
      I dont think that guys would.

Aw thats good 👍

• Finding that's girl can find comfort or feel safe with a guy enough to be a ease in what would other wise be a tense situation is pretty cool for most real men

• No that is very cute

• It's cute and attractive and would definitely be going out with her again.

• I would think its cute if it was the right movie for it.

• It's cute.

• Bugger me, is this an anime or something?

• I'm not the type of guy who likes to "protect" girls, so it'd be a pretty big indication that this girl just isn't my type.

• It would be annoying if she didn't calm down but otherwise pretty cute.

• It's good thing

• Oh my god you sound like you are 14 lmao. Sure it's cute.

• Cuddling is enjoyable. It make the situation warm.

• i don't even like scary movies.

• its very cute..

• sure it's cute

• Yea I like cuddling in the movies, and yes I would go out with her again

• Cute. End of story.

• annoying for sure

• she "jumps" a lot? what the hell does that mean?

what is she like 5... no i expect my girl to behave like a lady but i dunno there are a lot of immature guys that probably wouldn't give a dam

• I don't know lol not from likrefooling around in the movies or something. Prob like jus scary movies or like slight jumps from watching scary movies.