Are there more attractive or unattractive white girls?

Im not really into white girls and it seems there are less attractive white girls than unattractive.
Remember that this is just my opinion and I don't mean to offend anyone.
I mean you hardly see a busty white girl with a nice ass. Most white girls I know are flat chested and I've only seen busty ones on TV but a lot of them have implants.

It's seems more black, latina, Hispanic, Asian and Arab girls have better bodies and are more attractive in general.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the opposite of you, I prefer white girls, they have better bodies and face structure in my opinion.
    I see more white girls with better ass than any other race, but I guess your definition of "nice ass" is different than mine. Also, I don't mind girls with smaller breasts, I actually like that.

You and I have different opinions on what we like on a girl, and it happens with the rest of people, some will have the same opinion, and some will differ, that's why you will never get a definitive answer to your question, because beauty is subjective.

What Girls Said 11

• Well honestly yeah black girls tend to be thick in all the right places most of the time. But at the end of the day every race has unattractive people and what you see in media is a fantasy attractive people are put on tv for a reason. I mean there's a reason why they say those who become newspaper journalists versus media journalists are often not attractive for tv.

• well I'm black and I'm pretty busty (5'1 with 36d's and all natural) and a butt that I'm working out on so it can get bigger with a nice round shape. White girls tend to get surgery to become bustier and have a big butt while women of other races predominately blacks are all natural. Most of the time the ones on T. V aren't even real.

• It's because people of races other than white woman have different types of bodies that they are born with naturally. They have certain genes they are born with that makes their bodies more curvy, breasts bigger, butts bigger, etc. also, just because not everyone has a huge and nice tits means they're unattractive? Your ignorance is killing me.

• No no don't get me wrong. I mean I know body isn't everything, I was just using it as an example.

• So white girls don't attract you at all? What race are you?

• No they do, there are many pretty white girls. I've had white girlfriends before but I guess you could say I'm less into them.

Im a mix of things but let's just say I'm Asian.

• Thats your opinion.

• I don't know. According to statistics half of all whites are fat. And that includes Europeans.

• There is no correct answer to these kinds of questions.
    It's all preference.

• does it matter?

• Let's just say the vast majority of white girls are average. But like someone else stated, even the average ones are considered to be beautiful and desirable because of the European beauty standard.

• I think all races are beautiful and both have attractive and unattractive examples. There are plenty of busty white girls, just like there are plenty of flat chested black girls, and I think a girl can be very beautiful regardless.

• Of course, no doubt but I find there are less when it comes to White girls.

• That's just your preference.

• No offense, but I agree. White girls tend to be the group with the most 'plain janes'

• Some people like flat chested people and with small ass. I don't think we're all flat, and I do think it's just a matter of tastes. What looks good to you may be a deal breaker for me

What Guys Said 11

• I think you're completely wrong, but if that's what your preference is, then go for it. More for me, the merrier for me. :P

• More like one or two more for you because I don't go around sleeping with loads of girls. You can't say I'm wrong because that's you preference. I won't say you're wrong.

• Everyone has their own tastes

• Bad eating habits and lack of exercise. I mean seriously, then they are attracted to guys who are really skinny and or are just plain unhealthy themselves.

• I agree, white girls hands down have always been the queens of some nice natural big tits! But yes there asses are normally not up to par. But in the past 10 years bro white girls have been evolving! I notice that in my city white girls got some nice cake bro!

• the reason why there tits are like that is because of surgery and the reason why there cake s are like that is guess what... because of surgery.

• I'd say with every race there is about a 60/40 split of attractive to unattractive. I know a lot of women (of all races) who have amazing bodies.

• Hell no, white guys and white girls are at the top of the hill when it comes to attractivness.

• Again no, in my culture white people are seen as dirty, I don't believe that but I know many people do.

I suppose white people do have an advantage due to politics etc. Also white people were seen and saw themselves as superior before so this idea of supremacy could have sunk down to our generation

• I dont actyally think one race is better than another its just that when people like you state this kind of shit i throw out stuff like this.

• What exactly are you referring to when you say this shit?

• white girls are by far the most attractive. then latinas. then middle eastern. then asain

• Which is your preference, I'm talking about mine.

• No we are the best. We're the most desired in the world. And I'll prove it www.girlsaskguys.com/search

• Depends on where you live and what you're into.

• They're more plain maybe but still the most desired