Which ethnicity has the hottest women?

Which ethnicity has the hottest women?
White girls

Black girls

Latinas

Middle eastern girls

Asain girls

Personally I love Latinas!

Most Helpful Guy

• Latinas... There is no doubt about that.

But when it comes to beauty, Middle Eastern ladies run neck to neck with Latinas.

What Girls Said 24

• *strolls in*

.. How lewd..

*strolls out*

• Hispanic girls without a doubt

• Asian and Latinos but those are crappy pictures.

• All races can be hot, but I gotta rep my sexy brown sistas!!! 😍

• ALL OF THE ABOVE

• I think Middle Eastern girls are gorgeous :)

• Girls from all races can be beautiful :)

• All of them are beautiful!!! :) rainbow 🌈 color

• I think white and Asian women are hottest lol

• Would that include the darker skinned Asian girls (my preference)? You know they're like all women of color. They come in every shade from pale to dark brown and even black. Just curious.

• Fair enough. Wonder what the down vote is for? Someone doesn't agree with your opinion? You started out with "I think..", right? Maybe you're not allowed to have your own opinion? Lol. Wow. Seriously? by the way I'm with you on Asian girls👍. (I said that already didn't i? 😕)

• I'm often even blocked for starting to say things with "I think" so yeah.. I'm used to that haha :)

• I'm not sure one is more attractive than another (and I like women).

• That Asian doesn't look Asian. She looks like a European trying to look Asian. And I think two of those representations have breast implants.

• Asians to me. That first pic girl looks like there's something wrong with her nose though.

• all ethnicities but my middle eastern girls got me represent!!

• middle eastern but fuck, they are all gorgeous, any race have beautiful people!

• They are all gorgeous b

• I think all the rainbows are pretty.

• that Latina picture looks like a drag queen, there are more beautiful latinas.

• Latinas but I'm latina so I may be biased Lol

• U guys are funny. I bet most of those girls in the pics aren't um "natural."
    Anywayz dream on. -:)

• Black girls.

• Latina bc I am Latina XD

• All of the above! And mixed people, very beautiful.

• All women are beautiful no matter what

• To me I dont think any ethnicticy are the hottest since not everybody in that one ethnicity are hot

What Guys Said 37

• I like Blasians. Best of both worlds. But finding one with her head on straight is the proverbial needle in a haystack.

• Ahhhh yes I know what you mean, but damn some of them look really stunning! I saw one of them at a club one time, she was so beautiful, she looked so fucken exotic!

• Blasians!!!

• None, because they're all fucking beautiful.

Mixed girls happen to be my biggest weakness though <3 xD

• Now out of those 5 women, I find the black girl to the most attractive.

• Uh oh, people are gonna get mad at this... xD

Anyways, I find white girls more attractive, just my preference.

• Why would people get mad?

• @Gojira Exactly. When I say white is my preference, I'm not saying all other races are ugly, if I see a beautiful woman I will say she is no matter what race she is. It's just that I find women from one race more attractive than others, nothing else. Just like how some people prefer blue eyes and others prefer brown eyes.
      But people get mad for anything, like if their madness is gonna change our opinion.
      I don't care, I'm gonna keep having my preference, and you too, no problem with that.

• Rodger that👍

• Women who derive from planet EARTH are the best

• There are hot girls in every ethnicity

• True that. And not just cuz we say so. It just is.

• As long they have boobies like these beauties, they are hot on any list. Booobies :D

• Um the kinds that aren't actually races.

• White girls

• I don't understand why people would vote down your opinion that white girls are the hottest. Are you not entitled to your opinion on which race has the hottest women? I don't get it.

• Its a tie between middle eastern & latinas

• Well, you could have done without pics. These are hardly the best the best representatives of each group. That's not an Asian girl lol. Besides, you're leaving hordes of "ethnicities". And people of color - non white, come in so many differing skin colors, body types, eye shapes, hair types, etc. one pic hardly represents. The one you titled "Asian girls" has absolutely no mongol race features whatsoever.

I've been infatuated with Asian girls my whole life, having lived in Asian for most of it. While Asian girls are my preference, any petite woman of color with smallish parts suits me. Smh.

• Green female Aliens I wanna bang that bald green Alien so hot XD

• Down to your personal preference.

• That "white" girl was almost as dark as the black girl...

• There are black gurus that are even lighter than that white girl. But obviously she's either tanned or the they airbrushed some color into her. I still say this would have been better with no pics or at least more realistic representations. Which require more pics got that women of color.

• What about Cat girls, Alien girls and Magical girls?

• Love me some latinos bro.

• Again pics sway me - I would go for white girl in those pics

• They're all awesome! I love all races! <3

• They are all gorgeous in those pics, but I really love Latinas then Asians

• I think white, European (not American) women are the most consistently beautiful. But when I think about it, it's probably this way because of the vikings and Hitler, so I say my answer with a shit ton of guilt.

• Me likey whities

• Deadass the black girl and the south Asian girl could get it.

by the way the thing poking out of the Latina girl's cuca is me.

• Most of the Chinese girls are not beautiful, but if one, she is extreme beautiful, so I think Chinese and Vietnamese girls are beautiful.

American girls have good body, ( big boobs ) , but faces are dull… not convincing. They are only sex materials and bad behavior.

UK girls keeping some dignity

• Hispanics and Blacks tie, with Middle-Easterners coming in close second. Third is Asians, and fourth comes whites.

• White girls and latina (South american)

• White girls... If white girls aren't the best then how come black and Asian men are so obsessed with them when their girls are supposedly just as good looking?

• A lot of reasons.
      1) White is considered the standard of beauty in many western society.
      2) White is considered a status symbol (especially in the Asian population)
      3) The media constantly showcase attractive white women over any other race of females which reinforces reason #1 and #2

You'll be amazed at how much the media shape our preferences without us even knowing it. If 90% of television shows/commercial/magazine begins to feature beautiful black women everyday for a full year (without none of the negative stereotypes attached), you'll be amazed at many men's preference will begin to favor black women features.

• I agree with @Starrk he makes some very good points! I used to look at a lot of lower rider magazines which feature tons of latina girls and I also looked at a lot of blackmen magazines which featured black girls with booty, which is why I now think Latinas and black girls are the most beautiful

• @Starrk you're totally correct. Those with the power and money that control mainstream media use the power of imagery to flood the media outlets of all types with images of attractive white women in their best light and in favorable conditions and situations. Many get brainwashed into thinking that's the standard. It's a mind f*ck. I get it and I'm white. It's a huge factor in why I'm less attracted to white girls than girls of color, Asian in particular. You can't get away from it. And not all black and Asian men obsess with white women. Those that do have probably been brainwashed by the system, or most. Cuz if they are were so obsessed with white then there wouldn't be so many black and Asian people, right? Ridiculous notion. I've lived much of my life in Asia. The power of imagery of white is there also. Mostly in clothing advertising. Id be ecstatic to see the gorgeous representatives of women of color around the globe even 1/4 as much as white in the media positive imagery.

• I agree with Latinas and Middle Eastern

• The ethnicity from outer planet 👙👄💋

• ASAIN AGAIN!

• Are you seeking an honest answer or a reply which agrees with your preconceived notion of hotness?

• I think he's asking for your opinion, though I could be wrong.

• Ah ok. After reading the comments and the MHO, i see what you mean.

• Judging by their ahem Adult Stars, I would say Czech Republic

• More from Guys
    7